Wednesday, Aug 4, 2021
* * * Click HERE for NEWS * * *
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
We are not taking any more students for Harmony College East 2021
Harmony College EAST
& Youth Harmony Camp
Immerse Yourself in a Weekend of MAD Barbershop!
Harmony College East 2021 is upon us, and here are the first two reasons to attend that you will not be able to resist:
We have wonderful instructors lined up to teach many new and timely classes, all from the comfort of your home!! HCE 2021 will be held during Father's Day weekend, on Friday, June 18 and Saturday, June 19, 2021.
And in case the first two reasons to register weren't enough, here are some MORE reasons you shouldn't miss HCE this year:
- Kickoff the weekend with a Thursday night Keynote Address by none other than Mo Field, director of Great Northern Union Chorus in Minneapolis and an esteemed barbershopper and coach!
- Register for an optional private 25-minute vocal instruction session (PVI) available from our talented faculty
- Enjoy virtual quartet coaching and/or assessments available from our coaches
- Take advantage of some HIVE (Harmony Inc. Virtual Education) classes, courtesy of Harmony, Inc.
- Participate in the HCE Virtual Chorus, directed by Larry Bomback
- Watch our traditional Saturday Night Show (and potentially a Friday Night Show as well)
- HCE Youth Camp
- Barbershop instruction tailored for Music Educators
- And MORE!
See the HCE Course Schedule At-a-Glance
2021 HCE Classes Available (click on a Class Title to reveal its class description)
Click here for a Printable Course Catalog
Youth In Harmony at Harmony College East
Attention all M-AD Chapters and Members:
While many youth quartets/ensembles will/have earned scholarship for their achievements at the
Youth Adjudication at Prelims, others want to go to the HCE Youth Camp but either can't/couldn't
attend the March 15 event OR didn't achieve the necessary rating level to receive a scholarship.
If you know of a Youth quartet (male or female) that either cannot/was not able to attend the
District Youth Adjudications this winter/spring or did attend but did not receive an
"Excellent", "Outstanding" or "Superior" rating, please consider
sponsoring their registration to the M-AD Youth Harmony Camp, being held in conjunction with
the adult Harmony College East this June. There are package deals available for the quartet
and their chaperone (1 chapterone required for every 4 students). If you or your chapter
would like to sponsor a quartet or ensemble, in part or whole, please
contact Kevin Boehm,
DVP-YMIH, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling 973-919-7078.
||THE BARBERSHOP HARMONY SOCIETY|
© 2021 Mid-Atlantic District BHS, INC.
Contact the WebmasterMidAtlanticDistrictcom for additional information.
This page was last updated on January 6, 2016
Link for this page: