Saturday, Aug 19, 2017
* * * Click HERE for NEWS * * *
Musical Assistance Service
The District offers Coaching Assistance for your Chapter or Quartet.
To encourage coaching for quartets and choruses, the Mid-Atlantic District assists with the
reimbursement of coaching expenses through the Musical Assistance Service.
Coordinator of Musical Coaching
- Expenses incurred by a coach in traveling to the coaching site, or by a quartet in
traveling to a coaching session, are eligible for reimbursement as indicated below.
- Coaching sessions are arranged by the Chapter or Quartet directly with the coach.
While a list of District coaches is provided, reimbursement
is not limited to coaches named on that list.
- To receive expense reimbursement, both the
Musical Assistance Service (MAS) Form and the
M-AD Expense Report Form must be completed and
submitted to the Coordinator of Musical Coaching (see below) after each coaching session.
- The MAS form must be completed by both the coach and the unit receiving coaching, at the conclusion of the
coaching session, and submitted with the Expense Report.
- The Expense Report should be completed and submitted, with the MAS Form, by the person seeking reimbursement.
If reimbursement is to be made to the coach, the chapter or quartet should complete their part of the MAS Form
and give it to the coach to complete and submit with the Expense Report. If the unit being coached is seeking
reimbursement for expenses already reimbursed to the coach, or if the quartet is seeking reimbursement for
their travel expenses, the coach should complete the MAS Form on site.
- Reimbursement for meals and mileage cannot exceed the current District rates, as indicated on the Expense Form.
Receipts are not required for expenses below $25.
- The completed forms are submitted to the Coordinator of Musical Coaching for approval.
He or she will forward the voucher to the M-AD Treasurer for payment.
- Coaching fees are not reimbursed.
- The maximum reimbursement per coaching session will be $75.00 unless previously approved by the Coordinator of Musical Coaching.
- Reimbursement is limited to a maximum of five coaching sessions per year per group coached.
- Even if reimbursement is not requested, the MAS Form should be completed and submitted to the Coordinator of Musical Coaching.
Logon to see his full contact information.
If you are interested in being included in the list of District coaches,
please visit the list of Coaches page.
||THE BARBERSHOP HARMONY SOCIETY|
© 2017 Mid-Atlantic District BHS, INC.
Contact the WebmasterMidAtlanticDistrictcom for additional information.
This page was last updated on Sept 22, 2011
Link for this page: www.MidAtlanticDistrict.com?Code=MAS